To be the center of excellent for medical education in developing sciences and professional human resources and community oriented based on the Islamic and Muhammadiyah’s in Indonesia in 2030.
- Running education and teaching of medical science which based on competency, Islamic value and Muhammadiyah’s.
- Running research and developing science in medical which based on Islamic value and Muhammadiyah’s.
- Running continuous community services in medical science which based on Islamic value and Muhammadiyah’s.
- Creating smart, creative, innovative, ethical, and student-owned dependent and long-life learner.
- Creating professional, competent, dedicated, community oriented, and Islamic concept graduates in line with both standard competence of doctor of Indonesia and standard competence and characteristics of doctor of Muhammadiyah.
- Increasing the number of grant and competitive-based research.
- Increasing scientific publication either in national or international reputable journal.
- Upgrading the number of community service programs to pursue healthy and knowledgeable society.
- Creating transparent and accountable management.
- Upgrading the prosperity of lecturer and official.
- Increasing the quality of human resources.
- Upgrading both quantity and quality of clinical education laboratory equipment.
- Developing continuous partnership network in medical science both national and international level.
- Increasing the quantity and quality of tools and infrastructure for academic affairs.
- Building academic atmosphere.