Dr Pirngadi General Hospital
Pirngadi Hospital was established on August 11, 1928 by the Dutch Colonial Government under the name “GEMENTA ZIEKEN HUIS” whose first stone laying was carried out by a 10-year-old boy named Maria Constantia Macky son of the Mayor of Medan at that time and appointed as Director. W. Bays.
Moreover, with the inclusion of Japan to Indonesia this hospital was taken and renamed “SYURITSU BYUSONO INCE” and as a director entrusted to the son of Indonesia “Dr. RADEN PIRNGADI GONGGO PUTRO “which eventually became the name of our Hospital.
Based on human resources, facilities and infrastructure in Dr. Pringadi General Hospital, Medan in the implementation of education, the Dr. Pringadi General Hospital, Medan proposed to increase the status of the Hospital of Education Place to the Education Hospital.
Based on the Recommendation from the Indonesian Education Hospital Association (IRSPI), then the feasibility assessment of Dr. Pirngadi General Hospital is conducted. Medan became the Education Hospital by the Visitation Team consisting of the Director of Specialized Medicines, the Directorate General of Medical Services, the Head of Legal and Organization Bureau, the Secretary General of the Ministry of Health, the Head of the Association of Educational General Hospital and Head of Legal and Organization Section, Sek. Director General. Bina Medical Services.
Finally on April 10, 2007 Health Service Board RSU Dr. Pirngadi Medan City officially became the Education Hospital based on the Decree of the Minister of Health No. 433 / Menkes / SK / IV / 2007.
Vision and Mission
Becomes Pusal Rujukm and Superior Hospital in North Sumatra Year 2020.
- Providing quality health care, professional and affordable by all levels of society.
- Improving education, research and medical science as well as other health workers.
- Developing professional health care hospital
Haji General Hospital, Medan
Haji General Hospital Medan North Sumatra province was established with the basis of the desire to create a means of health care Islamic nuance that prioritizes quality and careful attention to customer needs.
Haji General Hospital Medan of North Sumatra Province was inaugurated by the President of the Republic of Indonesia on June 4, 1992. Since December 29, 2011 Haji General Hospital Medan North Sumatra Province has been officially managed by the Government of North Sumatra Province based on North Sumatra Governor Regulation Year 2011 dated December 13 2011.
Haji Medan General Hospital of North Sumatra Province currently has 254 beds for hospitalization, almost doubled when inaugurated. Likewise medical and non medical equipment has been updated to keep pace with the development of medical technology. Human Resources such as energy Doctors specialist, medical and non-medical at Haji Medan General Hospital of North Sumatra Province is sufficient.
Vision and Mission
Superior Hospital and Ruiukan Center with Islamic Nuance Service, Environmentally Friendly Competitive according to National and International Standard.
- Increasing the professionalism, competence of human resources Haji General Hospital Medan North Sumatra province that has integrity and religious
- Improve the quality of facilities and infrastructure Haji Medan Hospital according to National and International standards with the principle of comfort and safety.
- Improving the prosperity of human resources Haji General Hospital Medan North Sumatra Province through the Pattern of Financial Management Agency Public Service
- Improving the accessibility of health services.
- Improving the service quality, transparent, clean, friendly, safe and comfortable and healthy environment Go Green nuanced.