Unit of Research, Development and Community Service (UP3M) Faculty of Medicine UMSU is established as a faculty supporting element that aims to foster and manage research and community service by coordinating, monitoring, and assessing the implementation of research and community service that is carried out independently or in cooperation with other institutions conducted by lecturers of UMSU Faculty and institutions.
UP3M FK UMSU is structurally responsible to UMSU Medical Faculty leaders who was formed based on UMSU Rector Decree No. 3586 / KEP / II.3-AU / UMSU / D / 2016 dated 28 November 2016, and coordinated with LP2M UMSU.
UP3M FK UMSU Board Period Year 2016 – finish is as follows:
Head : dr. Humairah Medina Liza Lubis, M.Ked. (PA)., Sp.PA
Secretary : dr. Muhammad Jalaluddin Assuyuthi Chalil, M.Ked. (An)., Sp.An
Members : Emni Purwoningsih, S.Pd., M.Kes
Administration Staff : Popon Azhari
VISION, MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
To be leading center for medical education in the development of science and professional human resources and community-oriented based on Islamic Value and Muhammadiyah’s in Indonesia in 2030
- Organizing learning process based on Islamic values in accordance with the Qur’an and Sunnah.
- To provide A-qualified and accredited medical education in Indonesia.
- Develop medical science and technology through research and training from local, regional, national and international levels, in order to solve public health problems.
- Organizing community-oriented, community-driven community service programs.
- Produce doctors who uphold the value of Islam in every attitude and action and master the insights of Islamic medicine.
- Produce a competent physician in accordance with Indonesian physician competency standards.
- Produce a doctor who always follow the development of medical science and run the practice of medicine based on evidence (evidence based medicine).
- Produce a doctor capable of conducting local to international research in order to solve public health problems.
- Produce doctors who have awareness of the public health needs, able to protect the community in the field of health and community-oriented.
|1.||To socialize research activities both DIKTI and internal funding schemes.|
|2.||Design and implement activities aimed at improving the ability of lecturers in preparing research proposals.|
|3.||Recapitulate and document proposals, progress reports and final research reports.|
|1.||Socializing activities of both DIKTI and internal funding schemes.|
|2.||Design and implement activities aimed at improving the ability of lecturers in preparing the proposal of the community.|
|3.||Recapitulate and document proposals, progress reports and final reports of community service.|
|4.||UP3M in cooperation with the student affairs unit coordinate and responsible in the implementation of social activities / treatment / mass circumcision conducted by FK UMSU students.|
|1.||Socializing, receiving, and reviewing and accrediting scientific articles of UMSU Medical Faculty lecturers that will be published in the journal FK UMSU.|
|2.||Design and implement activities aimed at improving the ability of lecturers in preparing appropriate scientific articles in journals at local, national and international levels.|